The Charlotte Hornets, including Terry Rozier, face off against the Utah Jazz at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Rozier puts up 19.6 points, 4.3 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 1.3 steals and 0.4 blocks.
In this article, we dig into all of Rozier’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Terry Rozier Prop Bets (March 25)
Rozier Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.6 points Rozier has scored per game this season is 0.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Friday (20.5).
- Rozier’s point total has gone over 20.5 points 27 times through the 73 games he’s played this season.
- So far this season, Rozier is 33-for-63 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Rozier has averaged 3.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Rozier has made more than 3.5 threes in 28 of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Jazz have conceded 107.5 points per contest, which is 10th-best in the NBA.
Rozier Vs Jazz
Bet On Hornets Vs Jazz
Powered By Data Skrive using data from