Terry McLaurin Week 9 Player Props
McLaurin’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- McLaurin’s 82.4 receiving yards per game average is 2.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s matchup (79.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this year (four out of seven), McLaurin has totaled more than 79.5 receiving yards.
- The Giants sport the 23rd-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 271.0 yards per game.
- McLaurin’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 73.1 per game. He has collected 9.3 more per game than that average.
- In 71.4% of his games (five out of seven opportunities), McLaurin has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (73.1).
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), McLaurin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Terry McLaurin or the Washington Football Team at DraftKings Sportsbook.