Terry McLaurin Week 12 Player Props
McLaurin’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- McLaurin’s 87.1 receiving yards per game average is 10.6 more than his prop bet over/under in Thursday’s matchup (76.5).
- In seven out of 10 games this year (70%), McLaurin has collected more than 76.5 receiving yards.
- The Cowboys feature the 10th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 242.4 yards per game.
- McLaurin has put up 11.7 more receiving yards per game (87.1) than the average over/under he’s had set, 75.4.
- In 70% of his games (seven of 10 opportunities), McLaurin has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (75.4).
- McLaurin has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 10 games (70%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Terry McLaurin or the Washington Football Team at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Washington vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from