Terry McLaurin Week 11 Player Props
McLaurin’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- McLaurin is averaging 87.4 receiving yards per game, 3.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (83.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five out of nine), McLaurin has collected more than 83.5 receiving yards.
- The Bengals feature the 22nd-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 270.7 yards per game.
- McLaurin has put up 12.7 more receiving yards per game (87.4) than the average over/under he’s had set, 74.7.
- In six of his nine games (66.7%), McLaurin has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 74.7 yards.
- In six of his nine games (66.7%), McLaurin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Terry McLaurin or the Washington Football Team at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Washington vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from