Terry McLaurin Week 10 Player Props
McLaurin’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- McLaurin’s 86.5 receiving yards per game average is 5.0 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s contest (81.5).
- In five out of eight games this season (62.5%), McLaurin has put up more than 81.5 receiving yards.
- The Lions have the 16th-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 257.6 yards per game.
- McLaurin has put up 12.6 more receiving yards per game (86.5) than the average over/under he’s had set, 73.9.
- In six of his eight games (75%), McLaurin has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.9 yards.
- In five of his eight games (62.5%), McLaurin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Terry McLaurin or the Washington Football Team at DraftKings Sportsbook.