Terrence Ross and Orlando play the Miami Heat on Thursday. Prop bettors will wonder how Ross has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Terrence Ross Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Ross has played in 35 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in seven of them.
- Ross’ 15.5 points per game average is 4.0 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- 12 times this season (out of 35 total games — 34.3%) Ross has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Ross’ points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (15.4 points) by 0.1 points.
- Ross has gone over the point total in just 42.9% of his opportunities (three of seven chances).
- Ross’ season-long points prop bet average is 15.4 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 18 out of 35 contests (51.4%).
- Opponents of the Heat have scored 108.4 points per game this season, the 26th-most against any NBA team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Ross has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set six times this season.
- Ross has connected on 2.1 three pointers per game, 0.4 fewer threes than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- Ross has knocked down more than 2.5 threes in 42.9% of his games this season (15 of his 35 contests).
- Ross has hit 0.2 less three-pointers in 2020-21 than his average prop bet total of 2.3.
- Ross has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in only two of his six opportunities (33.3% of his outings).
- In only 15 of 35 games (42.9%), Ross has made more threes than his 2.3 average prop bet total.
- The Heat’s opponents are connecting on 14.8 three-pointers per game, which is the third-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Ross vs the Heat
Bet on the Magic vs the Heat
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from