The betting data found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
SEC foes meet when the No. 9 Tennessee Volunteers host the Arkansas Razorbacks at Thompson-Boling Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6. The Volunteers are favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 6, 2021, 2:13 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Tennessee Betting Information
- The Volunteers have put together a 6-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Volunteers have a winning record against the spread when favored by 8.5 points or more, going 3-2 this season.
- Tennessee and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 2 of 8 games this season (25%).
Tennessee Players to Watch
|Victor Bailey Jr.||8||13.0||2.5||1.4||0.9||0.1||1.4|
Arkansas Betting Information
- With a 6-3 record ATS this season, the Razorbacks have topped expectations.
- For the seventh time this season, the Razorbacks are at least an 8.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 4-2 against the spread.
- Six of the Razorbacks nine games (66.7%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Arkansas Players to Watch
- In 60% of Arkansas’ games this season (6 of 10), the total points scored was greater than Wednesday’s 142.5-point over/under.
- Together, the two teams combine for 166.1 points per game, 23.6 points more than the point total of 142.5 for this game.
- This game’s total is 21.6 fewer points than the 120.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
- On average, the over/under in Volunteers games is 9.9 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points in this matchup.
- Razorbacks games have a total points bet of 154.4 points this season, 11.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Arkansas||Arkansas||-4.5||135.5||-206||166||Regular Season||86-69 ARK|
|2/11/2020||Tennessee||Tennessee||-3.5||135.5||-180||147||Regular Season||82-61 TENN|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from