The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of March 16, 2023 at 9:39 PM ET.
Get a No Sweat First Bet Up to $2,500 With FanDuel Sportsbook’s Sign-Up Bonus
Tennessee vs Louisiana Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Tennessee Offense Vs. Louisiana Defense
|Tennessee Offense||Stats (Rank)||Louisiana Defense|
|71.8 (180)||Points/Gm||69.8 (165)|
|32.7 (247)||Possessions/Game||34.6 (208)|
|43.7 (231)||Field Goal %||44.4 (201)|
|32.9 (251)||3PT %||34.1 (198)|
|50.3 (220)||Effective FG %||49.5 (131)|
|54.0 (198)||True Shooting %||52.8 (105)|
Louisiana Offense Vs. Tennessee Defense
|Louisiana Offense||Stats (Rank)||Tennessee Defense|
|78.0 (38)||Points/Gm||58.0 (3)|
|34.6 (152)||Possessions/Game||32.7 (110)|
|48.5 (15)||Field Goal %||37.0 (2)|
|37.8 (21)||3PT %||26.3 (1)|
|54.5 (31)||Effective FG %||42.4 (3)|
|57.8 (34)||True Shooting %||47.5 (5)|
Best Betting Sites For Tennessee vs Louisiana
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee has won 17 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 16 times.
- The Volunteers have covered the spread nine times this season (9-4 ATS) when playing as at least 12-point favorites.
- Tennessee’s games have hit the over 14 out of 33 times this season.
- The Volunteers and their opponents have gone over 135.5 combined points in nine of 33 games this season.
- Tennessee has had an average of 129.8 points in its games this season, 5.7 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Louisiana Betting Insights
- Louisiana is 16-14-0 ATS this year.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have been an underdog by 12 points or more this year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- A total of 17 Louisiana’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- Ragin’ Cajuns games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 135.5 points in 25 of 30 outings.
- Louisiana’s average game total this season has been 147.8, 12.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Tennessee Key Players
- Santiago Vescovi leads the Volunteers scoring 12.9 points per game.
- Tennessee is led in rebounding by Julian Phillips’ 5.0 rebounds per game and assists by Zakai Zeigler’s 5.4 assists per game.
- The Volunteers are led by Vescovi from long distance. He hits 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Tennessee’s steals leader is Zeigler, who grabs 2.0 per game. Jonas Aidoo leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a contest.
Louisiana Key Players
- Jordan Brown leads the team in both scoring (19.4 points per game) and rebounding (8.7 rebounds per game).
- Themus Fulks puts in work giving out assists and is Louisiana’s assist leader with 5.9 per game.
- Greg Williams Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Ragin’ Cajuns, cashing in 1.8 treys per game.
- Louisiana’s Williams Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Brown is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.