SEC opponents meet when the No. 4 Tennessee Volunteers (16-3, 6-1 SEC) host the Georgia Bulldogs (13-6, 3-3 SEC) at Thompson-Boling Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Volunteers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Bulldogs ( ).
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Tennessee vs Georgia Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Tennessee Offense Vs. Georgia Defense
|Tennessee Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgia Defense|
|74.3 (129)||Points/Gm||66.1 (84)|
|10.1 (319)||Possessions/Game||14.3 (193)|
|44.3 (200)||Field Goal %||41.6 (73)|
|34.1 (186)||3PT %||28.7 (13)|
|51.3 (169)||Effective FG %||46.7 (48)|
|55.3 (144)||True Shooting %||49.6 (20)|
Georgia Offense Vs. Tennessee Defense
|Georgia Offense||Stats (Rank)||Tennessee Defense|
|71.1 (191)||Points/Gm||54.4 (2)|
|14.3 (162)||Possessions/Game||10.1 (42)|
|42.6 (282)||Field Goal %||34.3 (1)|
|34.3 (170)||3PT %||22.0 (1)|
|48.9 (277)||Effective FG %||38.9 (1)|
|54.0 (209)||True Shooting %||44.5 (3)|
Best Betting Sites For Tennessee vs Georgia
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee has covered 11 times in 19 games with a spread this season.
- The Volunteers have an ATS record of 6-2 when playing as at least 16.5-point favorites this season.
- A total of eight out of Tennessee’s 19 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Volunteers games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 135 points five times.
- Tennessee has an average point total of 128.6 in its contests this year, 6.4 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Georgia Betting Insights
- Georgia has put together a 10-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- So far this year, 10 out of Georgia’s 19 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Bulldogs have played 11 games this season that have gone over 135 combined points scored.
- Georgia’s outings this season have a 137.2-point average over/under, 2.2 more points than this game’s total.
Tennessee Key Players
- The Volunteers scoring leader is Santiago Vescovi, who puts up 12.5 points per game.
- Tennessee is led in rebounding by Julian Phillips’ 5.5 rebounds per game and assists by Zakai Zeigler’s 4.8 assists per game.
- The Volunteers are led by Vescovi from long distance. He hits 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Tennessee’s steals leader is Vescovi, who collects 2.2 per game. Jonas Aidoo leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
Georgia Key Players
- Terry Roberts’ excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Bulldogs scoring and assists leaderboards with 15.9 points per game and 4.2 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Matthew Moncrieffe is the Georgia leader with 5.3 per game.
- Roberts leads the Bulldogs in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.6 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Georgia grabs more steals than Roberts (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Frank Anselem (0.8 per game).