The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 23, 2023 at 9:41 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,000!
Tennessee vs Florida Atlantic Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Tennessee Offense Vs. Florida Atlantic Defense
|Tennessee Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida Atlantic Defense|
|71.2 (187)||Points/Gm||65.1 (42)|
|34.4 (185)||Possessions/Game||40.8 (349)|
|43.6 (233)||Field Goal %||40.3 (18)|
|33.0 (241)||3PT %||31.6 (58)|
|50.2 (221)||Effective FG %||45.8 (15)|
|53.9 (197)||True Shooting %||50.6 (31)|
Florida Atlantic Offense Vs. Tennessee Defense
|Florida Atlantic Offense||Stats (Rank)||Tennessee Defense|
|78.4 (32)||Points/Gm||57.8 (3)|
|40.8 (14)||Possessions/Game||34.4 (175)|
|46.7 (52)||Field Goal %||37.2 (3)|
|36.7 (50)||3PT %||26.5 (1)|
|54.8 (23)||Effective FG %||42.7 (3)|
|57.7 (34)||True Shooting %||47.5 (5)|
Best Betting Sites For Tennessee vs Florida Atlantic
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee has covered 18 times in 35 matchups with a spread this season.
- When playing as at least 4.5-point favorites this season, the Volunteers have an ATS record of 15-13.
- So far this season, 14 out of Tennessee’s 35 games have hit the over.
- Volunteers games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 129.5 points 18 times.
- Tennessee’s games this season have had an average of 129.0 points, 0.5 fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Florida Atlantic Betting Insights
- Florida Atlantic has put together a 22-11-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Owls have been an underdog by 4.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have combined to hit the over 18 out of 34 times this season.
- The Owls have combined with their opponent to score more than 129.5 points in 26 of 34 games this season.
- Florida Atlantic’s games this year have had a 143.5-point total on average, 14.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Tennessee Key Players
- Santiago Vescovi leads the Volunteers in scoring, racking up 12.7 points per game.
- Tennessee is led in rebounding by Olivier Nkamhoua’s 5.0 rebounds per game and assists by Zakai Zeigler’s 5.4 assists per game.
- Vescovi knocks down 2.8 treys per game to lead the Volunteers.
- Tennessee’s steals leader is Zeigler, who averages 2.0 per game. Jonas Aidoo leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
Florida Atlantic Key Players
- Johnell Davis owns the Owls top spot in scoring with 13.9 points per game and also tacks on 5.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest.
- The Florida Atlantic leaders in rebounds and assists are Vladislav Goldin (6.4 rebounds per game) and Nicholas Boyd (2.6 assists per game).
- Alijah Martin is tops from three-point range for the Owls, hitting 2.0 treys per game.
- Nobody on Florida Atlantic grabs more steals than Davis (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Goldin (1.2 per game).