The Temple Owls (12-9, 6-2 AAC) host the South Florida Bulls (9-11, 2-5 AAC) in a matchup of AAC rivals at Liacouras Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Owls’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Bulls ( ).
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Temple vs South Florida Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Temple Offense Vs. South Florida Defense
|Temple Offense||Stats (Rank)||South Florida Defense|
|68.6 (257)||Points/Gm||70.2 (208)|
|9.7 (329)||Possessions/Game||13.5 (151)|
|41.8 (313)||Field Goal %||42.2 (107)|
|31.3 (310)||3PT %||34.6 (230)|
|48.6 (287)||Effective FG %||49.0 (143)|
|54.0 (209)||True Shooting %||53.4 (131)|
South Florida Offense Vs. Temple Defense
|South Florida Offense||Stats (Rank)||Temple Defense|
|71.8 (175)||Points/Gm||67.6 (135)|
|13.5 (208)||Possessions/Game||9.7 (33)|
|44.3 (200)||Field Goal %||41.4 (66)|
|33.8 (199)||3PT %||29.9 (31)|
|50.3 (221)||Effective FG %||46.2 (38)|
|52.4 (264)||True Shooting %||49.6 (20)|
Best Betting Sites For Temple vs South Florida
Temple Betting Insights
- Temple is 12-7-2 ATS this season.
- The Owls have been favored by 5.5 points or more five times this season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- In Temple’s 21 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total eight times.
- The Owls and their opponents have scored more than 140 points in seven of 21 games this season.
- Temple’s games this season have had an average of 136.2 points, 3.8 fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
South Florida Betting Insights
- South Florida has put together a 12-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulls have been an underdog by 5.5 points or more four times this year, and covered the spread in four of those games.
- South Florida and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 15 out of 20 times this year.
- The Bulls have played 10 games this season that finished with a point total above 140 points.
- South Florida’s contests this season have a 142.0-point average over/under, 2.0 more points than this game’s total.
Temple Key Players
- Khalif Battle leads the Owls in scoring, averaging 17.0 points per game.
- Jahlil White paces Temple with 5.5 rebounds a game and Hysier Miller leads the squad with 3.4 assists per outing.
- The Owls are led by Battle from beyond the arc. He hits 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Temple’s steals leader is Miller, who grabs 1.3 per game. Nick Jourdain leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a game.
South Florida Key Players
- Tyler Harris outpaced his teammates on the Bulls scoring front by putting up 17.1 points per game. He adds 2.7 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game this season.
- Russel Tchewa (7.8 rebounds per game) and Selton Miguel (3.5 assists per game) are the South Florida leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Harris leads the Bulls in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.0 made threes per game.
- Nobody on South Florida grabs more steals than Ryan Conwell (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Keyshawn Bryant (0.9 per game).