Week 2 NFL action will see Tee Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals take on the Chicago Bears at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday With prop bets available for Higgins in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best bets for this contest.
Tee Higgins Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Higgins’ Game-by-Game Stats
Tee Higgins Receiving Trends Vs. Chicago Bears
- The Bears conceded 246.2 passing yards per game last season, with the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- Higgins’ 56.8 receiving yards per game average from last season is 72.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s matchup (129.00).
- Higgins did not total more than 129.00 receiving yards in a game (in 16 outings last year).
- Higgins’ average of 56.8 receiving yards per game was 4.5 more than his average prop bet over/under (52.3) last year.
- Higgins hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 10 of 16 games last season (62.5%).
- The Bears’ defense was 16th in the league last year, allowing 1.8 passing touchdowns per game.
- In five of 16 games last year, Higgins had a receiving touchdown (and he had one game with multiple touchdown catches).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tee Higgins or the Cincinnati Bengals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bengals Vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from