NFL action in Week 11 at Allegiant Stadium will see the Cincinnati Bengals and Tee Higgins face the Las Vegas Raiders at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets available for Higgins in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top bets for this contest.
Tee Higgins Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Higgins’ Game-by-Game Stats
Tee Higgins Receiving Trends Vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- The Raiders have the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 243.1 yards per game through the air.
- Higgins is averaging 47.9 receiving yards per game, 15.6 less than the over/under of 63.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- Higgins has gained over 63.5 receiving yards twice in nine games this season (22.2%).
- Higgins has put up 12.2 less receiving yards per game (47.9) than the average over/under he’s had set, 60.1.
- Higgins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his seven games (42.9%).
- The Raiders’ defense is 24th in the NFL, allowing 1.9 passing touchdowns per game.
- In two of nine games this season, Higgins has a receiving touchdown. But he has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tee Higgins or the Cincinnati Bengals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bengals Vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from