Tee Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Higgins’ receiving yards prop bet in the matchup against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Tee Higgins Week 15 Player Props
Higgins’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Higgins’ 59.8 receiving yards per game average is 8.3 more than his prop bet total in Monday’s outing (51.5).
- In seven out of 13 games this year (53.8%), Higgins has put up more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- The Steelers have the third-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 226.1 yards per game.
- Higgins’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 56 per game. He has put up 3.8 more per game than that average.
- Higgins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 11 games (72.7%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tee Higgins or the Cincinnati Bengals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bengals vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from