Teddy Bridgewater and the Carolina Panthers travel to play the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Bridgewater has prop bets set for passing and rushing yards against the Chiefs. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Teddy Bridgewater Week 9 Player Props
Bridgewater’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- This week, Bridgewater will face the NFL’s best pass defense (214.8 yards allowed per game).
- Bridgewater has put up 263.4 passing yards per game in the 2020 season.
- In four of eight games this season (50%), Bridgewater has thrown for more than 259.5 yards.
- Bridgewater’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 264.2, which he’s fallen short of by 0.8 yards on average.
- Bridgewater has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total four times this season (half of his games).
- Bridgewater has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (264.2) in half of his games.
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Bridgewater is set at 13.5. That is 6.6 fewer yards than his season average of 20.1.
- Four times this season (out of eight total games — 50%), Bridgewater has had more than 13.5 rushing yards.
- Bridgewater has hit the rushing yards over in 62.5% of his opportunities (five of eight games).
- Bridgewater’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 11.9 yards, a figure he’s covered in five out of eight games (62.5%).
- Bridgewater has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (11.9) by 8.2 yards.
- Bridgewater will go up against a Chiefs squad that allows 142.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 28th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Teddy Bridgewater or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.