Teddy Bridgewater and the Carolina Panthers visit Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Bridgewater has prop bets set for passing and rushing yards against Washington. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Teddy Bridgewater Week 16 Player Props
Bridgewater’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- This week, Bridgewater will face the NFL’s fourth-ranked pass defense (224.2 yards allowed per game).
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Bridgewater is set at 250.5, 8.0 yards fewer than his season average of 258.5.
- In nine of 13 games this season (69.2%), Bridgewater has thrown for more than 250.5 yards.
- Bridgewater’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 262, which he’s fallen short of by 3.5 yards on average.
- Bridgewater has gone over his passing yard total in 53.8% of his opportunities this season (seven of 13 games).
- Bridgewater’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 262, a figure he’s covered in seven out of 13 games this season (53.8%).
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Bridgewater’s 20.4 rushing yards per game average is 5.9 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 61.5% of his games this season (eight of 13 matchups), Bridgewater has put up more than 14.5 rushing yards.
- Bridgewater has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in nine games (69.2%) out of 13 opportunities.
- Bridgewater’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 12.7 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in eight out of 13 games (61.5%).
- Bridgewater has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (12.7) by 7.7 yards.
- The Football Team give up 112.4 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 12th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 24, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Teddy Bridgewater or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Panthers vs. Washington Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from