Teddy Bridgewater and the Carolina Panthers visit the Green Bay Packers on Saturday at Lambeau Field. Here’s some insights and tips around Bridgewater’s passing yards and completions prop bets in that matchup.
Teddy Bridgewater Week 15 Player Props
Bridgewater’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven of 12 matchups), Bridgewater has thrown for more than 257.5 yards.
- Bridgewater’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 262.3, a figure he’s eclipsed in seven out of 12 games this season (58.3%).
- Bridgewater’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 262.3. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 3.7 yards per game.
- Bridgewater has gone over on passing yards prop bets in seven of 12 opportunities this year (58.3%).
- The Packers are the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 244.1 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Trends
- Bridgewater’s per-game passing completions average (23.9) is 0.4 more than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (23.5).
- Bridgewater recorded more than 23.5 completions in five of 12 games this season (41.7% of his chances).
- Bridgewater’s season-long average over/under is 23.4 completions. He has collected 0.5 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- In just five of 12 games this year, Bridgewater has hit the over on completions prop bets (41.7% of his opportunities).
- Bridgewater has gone over his average completions prop bet total (23.4 completions) in just 41.7% of his games (five of 12 chances).
- The 21.6 completions per game allowed by the Packers defense this season is the 23rd most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 16, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Teddy Bridgewater or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Panthers vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from