Teddy Bridgewater and the Carolina Panthers host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around Bridgewater’s passing yards and completions prop bets in that matchup.
Teddy Bridgewater Week 14 Player Props
Bridgewater’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Bridgewater has recorded 256.4 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 1.9 yards greater than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 54.5% of his games this season (six of 11 matchups), Bridgewater has thrown for more than 254.5 yards.
- In six games this season (54.5%), Bridgewater has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 263.9.
- Bridgewater’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 263.9, which he’s fallen short of by 7.5 yards on average.
- Bridgewater has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in six of 11 opportunities this year (54.5%).
- The Broncos are the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 235.3 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Tips
- Bridgewater has averaged 23.4 completions per game this season, 0.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (23.5).
- In four of 11 games this season (36.4% of his opportunities), Bridgewater recorded more than 23.5 completions.
- Bridgewater’s 23.4 completions per game is 0.1 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 23.5.
- In just four of 11 games this year, Bridgewater has hit the over on completions prop bets (36.4% of his opportunities).
- Bridgewater has gone over his average prop bet for completions (23.5) in just four of 11 games (36.4%).
- The 22.6 completions per game allowed by the Broncos defense this season is the 18th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Teddy Bridgewater or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Panthers vs. Broncos Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from