The TCU Horned Frogs (4-6, 2-5 Big 12) and the Kansas Jayhawks (2-8, 1-6 Big 12) play in matchup between Big 12 rivals. The Horned Frogs, listed aton the spread, play host to the Jayhawks, with moneyline odds to win, on November 20, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under for the contest is set at points.
Before making a bet on this game, read this article to find the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, betting trends, team and player stats and more.
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of November 20, 2021 at 4:06 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
TCU Vs. Kansas Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
TCU Offense Vs. Kansas Defense
|Horned Frogs Offense||Stats (Rank)||Jayhawks Defense|
|29.9 (55)||Points/Gm||44.1 (130)|
|413.2 (56)||Yards/Gm||491.4 (128)|
|229.1 (63)||Pass Yards/Gm||249.6 (104)|
|184.1 (42)||Rush Yards/Gm||241.8 (129)|
|9.3 (7)||Yards/Pass||9.0 (120)|
|5.0 (28)||Yards/Rush||6.1 (130)|
|47.0% (14)||3rd Down %||58.4% (130)|
|5 (9)||Turnovers||7 (98)|
|2 (4)||Sacks||1 (129)|
Kansas Offense Vs. TCU Defense
|Kansas Offense||Stats (Rank)||TCU Defense|
|19.3 (118)||Points/Gm||34.3 (114)|
|318.0 (113)||Yards/Gm||420.7 (102)|
|171.4 (113)||Pass Yards/Gm||236.0 (85)|
|146.6 (75)||Rush Yards/Gm||184.7 (106)|
|6.7 (100)||Yards/Pass||9.5 (125)|
|3.9 (86)||Yards/Rush||5.3 (116)|
|35.9% (96)||3rd Down %||45.8% (117)|
|8 (33)||Turnovers||10 (47)|
|2 (4)||Sacks||2 (125)|
When TCU Has The Ball
- The Jayhawks pass rush is one of the FBS’ worst, ranking 129th with one sack this season, while the Horned Frogs offense is one of the best at protecting the passer, allowing only two (fourth in college football).
- TCU is 14th in the FBS in third-down percentage (47.0%), and will be up against the 130th-ranked defense in that category, owned by Kansas (58.4%).
- The Horned Frogs’ passing attack averages 9.3 yards per pass attempt (seventh in the FBS). The Jayhawks allow 9.0 per pass (120th in college football).
- TCU ranks 28th with 5.0 yards per carry, compared to the 6.1 per rush Kansas allows (130th in the FBS).
When Kansas Has The Ball
- The Horned Frogs pass rush is one of the FBS’ worst, ranking 125th with two sacks this season, while the Jayhawks offense is one of the best at protecting the passer, allowing only two (fourth in college football).
- Kansas’ running game ranks 75th in the FBS (146.6 yards per game), while TCU allows 184.7 per game (106th-ranked run defense).
- The Jayhawks average 3.9 yards per rushing attempt (86th in the FBS), and the Horned Frogs allow 5.3 per carry (116th in college football).
- Kansas averages 171.4 yards through the air per game (113th in the FBS). TCU ranks 85th, allowing 236.0 passing yards.
TCU Betting Trends And Insights
- TCU has a record of just 2-7-0 against the spread this season.
- A total of five out of TCU’s nine games this season have hit the over.
- TCU and its opponents have scored more than 64.5 points in five of nine games this season.
- The Horned Frogs have won two of the four games they were the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
Kansas Betting Trends And Insights
- Kansas has a record of just 2-6-1 against the spread this season.
- The Jayhawks have been an underdog by 21.5 points or more six times this year, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- Kansas’ games have hit the over six out of nine times this season.
- Kansas has played four games this season that ended with a combined score over 64.5 points.
- This season, the Jayhawks have won one out of the eight games in which they’ve been the underdog.
TCU Players To Watch
- This year, Max Duggan has racked up 1,666 passing yards (208.3 yards per game) while completing 120 of 185 passes (64.9% completion percentage), with 14 touchdowns and four interceptions. He has tacked on 250 rushing yards on 77 carries (plus two touchdowns), averaging 31.3 yards per game.
- Zach Evans has taken 92 attempts for a team-leading 641 rushing yards (106.8 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns. He’s also caught 10 passes for 130 yards (21.7 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- Kendre Miller has run for 511 yards on 71 carries (56.8 yards per game), with six touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Quentin Johnston has grabbed 31 passes for a team-high 615 yards with six touchdowns. He averages 76.9 yards per game.
- Taye Barber has also contributed with 28 receptions for 443 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season Derius Davis has caught 27 passes for 369 yards and one touchdown, averaging 36.9 receiving yards per game.
Kansas Players To Watch
- This year, Jason Bean has put up 1,252 passing yards (139.1 yards per game) while going 102-for-182 (56% completion percentage) and throwing six touchdowns and six interceptions. He has tacked on 404 rushing yards on 91 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 44.9 yards per game.
- Devin Neal has taken 144 carries for a team-leading 648 rushing yards (64.8 yards per game) while scoring seven touchdowns.
- Kwamie Lassiter II has reeled in 44 passes for a team-best 507 yards with three touchdowns. He averages 50.7 yards per game.
- Trevor Wilson has added 356 yards on 25 catches and one touchdown. He puts up 35.6 receiving yards per game this year.
- Lawrence Arnold is averaging 36.1 yards per game, racking up 25 receptions for 289 yards and three touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from