Big 12 foes meet when the No. 11 TCU Horned Frogs (15-4, 4-3 Big 12) host the Oklahoma Sooners (11-8, 2-5 Big 12) at Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 24, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Horned Frogs’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Sooners ( ).
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of January 24, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
TCU vs Oklahoma Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
TCU Offense Vs. Oklahoma Defense
|TCU Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oklahoma Defense|
|77.6 (56)||Points/Gm||63.8 (43)|
|15.1 (120)||Possessions/Game||13.2 (157)|
|46.6 (68)||Field Goal %||42.2 (111)|
|29.6 (344)||3PT %||29.0 (17)|
|50.9 (191)||Effective FG %||46.7 (50)|
|55.0 (157)||True Shooting %||50.7 (45)|
Oklahoma Offense Vs. TCU Defense
|Oklahoma Offense||Stats (Rank)||TCU Defense|
|68.1 (274)||Points/Gm||64.9 (65)|
|13.2 (204)||Possessions/Game||15.1 (240)|
|48.7 (19)||Field Goal %||41.1 (58)|
|36.0 (75)||3PT %||30.2 (41)|
|55.2 (25)||Effective FG %||46.2 (37)|
|58.3 (31)||True Shooting %||49.0 (14)|
Best Betting Sites For TCU vs Oklahoma
TCU Betting Insights
- TCU has compiled an 11-7-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Horned Frogs have been favored by 5 points or more 12 times this season, and covered the spread in five of those matchups.
- TCU’s games have gone over the point total 11 out of 19 times this season.
- Horned Frogs games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 137.5 points 12 times.
- TCU’s games this year have an average total of 142.5, 5.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Oklahoma Betting Insights
- Oklahoma is 9-9-1 ATS this year.
- The Sooners have covered the spread when playing as at least 5-point underdogs in two of two opportunities this year.
- So far this year, eight out of Oklahoma’s 19 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Sooners have played six games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 137.5 points.
- Oklahoma has had an average of 131.9 points scored in its games so far this season, 5.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
TCU Key Players
- Mike Miles leads the Horned Frogs in points and assists. He averages 18.9 points per game while also adding 3.4 assists.
- TCU is led in rebounds by Eddie Lampkin’s 6.8 per game.
- Miles hits 1.2 treys per game to lead the Horned Frogs.
- TCU’s steals leader is Miles, who grabs 1.4 per game. Chuck O’Bannon Jr. leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks an outing.
Oklahoma Key Players
- Grant Shertfield has the top spot on the Sooners scoring and assist lists, putting up 17.0 points and 3.5 assists per game.
- Tanner Groves collects all of the boards and is the Oklahoma leader in rebounds, grabbing 7.4 per game.
- Shertfield leads the Sooners in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Oklahoma’s Otega Oweh has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Groves is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.