The TCU Horned Frogs (2-0) battle the Nicholls State Colonels (3-1) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Horned Frogs’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Colonels ( ).
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 4:27 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
TCU vs Nicholls State Betting Odds
TCU Offense Vs. Nicholls State Defense (From 2020-21)
|TCU Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nicholls State Defense|
|66.8 (276)||Points/Gm||73.2 (257)|
|66.4 (285)||Possessions/Game||74.2 (327)|
|43.8 (186)||Field Goal %||42.9 (156)|
|33.8 (169)||3PT %||34.6 (239)|
|49.9 (186)||Effective FG %||49.1 (146)|
|53.3 (200)||True Shooting %||53 (166)|
Nicholls State Offense vs. TCU Defense (From 2020-21)
|Nicholls State Offense||Stats (Rank)||TCU Defense|
|78.4 (35)||Points/Gm||71.2 (200)|
|85.3 (2)||Possessions/Game||68.5 (146)|
|45.3 (96)||Field Goal %||45.1 (249)|
|32 (262)||3PT %||33.7 (178)|
|51.9 (102)||Effective FG %||51 (232)|
|47.8 (333)||True Shooting %||52.9 (159)|
TCU Betting Insights
- TCU covered 11 times in 27 chances against the spread last season.
- The Horned Frogs did not cover the spread when favored by 13.5 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 13 times in TCU’s games.
- In nine of 27 games last season, TCU and its opponents combined to score more than 144.5 points.
- The Horned Frogs had an average point total of 135.3 in their contests last season, 9.2 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Nicholls State Betting Insights
- Nicholls State went 11-13-1 ATS last season.
- The Colonels were an underdog by 13.5 points or more two times last year, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- A total of 10 of Nicholls State’s games last season went over the point total.
- Nicholls State played 18 games last season that went over 144.5 combined points scored.
- Colonels contests last year had a 149-point average over/under, 4.5 more points than this game’s total.
TCU Key Players
- RJ Nembhard scored 15.7 points per game last season while adding four assists.
- Kevin Samuel grabed 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Mike Miles had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Nembhard grabbed 1.1 steals per game. Samuel averaged 1.7 blocks a game.
Nicholls State Key Players
- Jitaurious Gordon contributed 14.6 points per game last season while also adding 3.7 assists.
- Najee Garvin grabbed seven rebounds per game.
- Gordon was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.5 per game.
- Kevin Johnson averaged 2.6 steals per game. Ryghe Lyons collected 1.8 blocks a contest.