The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of March 17, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
TCU vs Arizona State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
TCU Offense Vs. Arizona State Defense
|TCU Offense||Stats (Rank)||Arizona State Defense|
|75.2 (94)||Points/Gm||67.9 (114)|
|35.9 (100)||Possessions/Game||41.0 (354)|
|45.6 (109)||Field Goal %||40.0 (15)|
|30.5 (344)||3PT %||34.0 (190)|
|50.1 (225)||Effective FG %||46.6 (26)|
|53.9 (200)||True Shooting %||51.1 (42)|
Arizona State Offense Vs. TCU Defense
|Arizona State Offense||Stats (Rank)||TCU Defense|
|71.1 (190)||Points/Gm||67.9 (114)|
|41.0 (8)||Possessions/Game||35.9 (261)|
|41.9 (310)||Field Goal %||42.6 (95)|
|31.9 (302)||3PT %||30.6 (25)|
|48.2 (304)||Effective FG %||48.0 (70)|
|51.9 (281)||True Shooting %||51.4 (49)|
Best Betting Sites For TCU vs Arizona State
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
TCU Betting Insights
- TCU has covered 16 times in 33 games with a spread this season.
- The Horned Frogs have an ATS record of 7-6-1 when playing as at least 5-point favorites this season.
- A total of 16 out of TCU’s 33 games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Horned Frogs and their opponents have scored more than 142.5 points in 19 of 33 games this season.
- The average total in TCU’s outings this year is 143.1, 0.6 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Arizona State Betting Insights
- Arizona State has won 16 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 19 times.
- The Sun Devils have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs this year.
- Arizona State and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 18 out of 35 times this year.
- The Sun Devils have combined with their opponent to score more than 142.5 points in 13 of 35 games this season.
- Arizona State’s games this season have had an average of 139.0 points, 3.5 fewer points than this game’s point total.
TCU Key Players
- The Horned Frogs scoring leader is Mike Miles, who puts up 17.3 points per game.
- Emanuel Miller paces TCU with 6.6 rebounds per game and Damion Baugh leads the team with 5.8 assists per matchup.
- The Horned Frogs are led by Miles from long distance. He connects on 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Baugh leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Chuck O’Bannon Jr. collects 1.0 block an outing to pace TCU.
Arizona State Key Players
- Desmond Cambridge outpaced his teammates on the Sun Devils scoring front by putting up 13.7 points per game. He adds 3.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game this season.
- The Arizona State leaders in rebounds and assists are Warren Washington (6.8 rebounds per game) and Frankie Collins (4.4 assists per game).
- Cambridge is tops from three-point range for the Sun Devils, hitting 2.4 treys per game.
- Arizona State’s Cambridge has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Washington is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.