Taylor Pendrith hasodds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after finishing second in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at July 28 – August 1 in his last tournament. The course, located in Greensboro, North Carolina, will play host to this tournament from August 4- 7. The field of 167 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Kevin Kisner.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of August 1, 2022 at 11:19 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Taylor Pendrith odds for the Wyndham Championship
Pendrith’s recent form
- Pendrith will take aim at his fifth straight finish in the top 20 this week.
- Pendrith will look to extend his streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Pendrith has finished in the top five in one of his last five events.
- Over his last five appearances, Pendrith has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -2 over his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards, compared to the average 7,264 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- The courses Pendrith has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,208 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -3. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Taylor Pendrith 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||2||64-65-66-72 (-21)||14.052||12.656||$635,600|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||11||N/A||$89,725|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||13||71-68-67-66 (-16)||-1.836||-2.704||$64,354|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||68-71-74-69 (-6)||4.897||2.476||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||71-72-74-78 (+7)||3.726||-2.546||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||69-69-74-69 (+1)||5.285||-1.088||$62,800|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-72||-2.911||-0.659||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||70-69-69-74 (-5)||4.596||-6.176||$21,089|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||16||67-71-68-71 (-11)||4.404||2.232||$132,300|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||71-72-67||0.041||-2.349||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-70||-1.676||-3.072||$0|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Pendrith’s second-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Rocket Mortgage Classic at on July 28 – August 1.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from