Taylor Pendrith earned an 11th-place finish in his last tournament action in the Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood), and comes into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. Action gets underway July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan, and Cameron Davis is the defending champion for the event.
The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:21 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Taylor Pendrith odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Pendrith’s recent form
- Pendrith has finished in the top 20 in three straight events.
- Pendrith will try to extend his streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Pendrith has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard three times over his last five tournaments.
- Pendrith has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of +3 across his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,265.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Detroit Golf Club, the scoring average is lower at -11 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Pendrith has played over the past year has been 142 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -3. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Taylor Pendrith 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||11||N/A||$89,725|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||13||71-68-67-66 (-16)||-1.836||-2.704||$64,354|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||68-71-74-69 (-6)||4.897||2.476||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||71-72-74-78 (+7)||3.726||-2.546||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||69-69-74-69 (+1)||5.285||-1.088||$62,800|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-72||-2.911||-0.659||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||70-69-69-74 (-5)||4.596||-6.176||$21,089|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||16||67-71-68-71 (-11)||4.404||2.232||$132,300|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||71-72-67||0.041||-2.349||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-70||-1.676||-3.072||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from