Taylor Moore took sixth in his last tournament in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at July 28 – August 1, and will look for another high finish in the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He hasodds to win. The course, located in Greensboro, North Carolina, will play host to this tournament from August 4- 7. The field of 170 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Kevin Kisner.
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of August 3, 2022 at 12:24 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Taylor Moore odds for the Wyndham Championship
Moore’s recent form
- Moore will seek to make the cut for the sixth straight event.
- Moore has finished in the top 10 once over his last five appearances.
- Moore has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in four of his last five tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -7 across his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club measures 7,127 yards for this tournament, 137 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,264).
- Golfers at Sedgefield Country Club have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The average course Moore has played over the past year has been 146 yards longer than the 7,127 yards Sedgefield Country Club will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Taylor Moore 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||6||67-71-65-66 (-19)||8.928||5.780||$304,500|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||65||N/A||$7,881|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||21||66-72-68-68 (-14)||5.448||10.012||$37,308|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||24||67-66-72-68 (-11)||12.332||4.848||$57,865|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||56||68-68-70-72 (-2)||12.724||-5.136||$19,007|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||75-77||1.096||-5.684||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||76-71||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||72-66-65-69 (-16)||4.724||-11.904||$50,808|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||64||69-71-79-76 (+15)||14.460||-12.112||$19,440|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-71||-2.418||0.988||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-76||-0.722||-0.370||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-74||-0.66||-1.52||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-80||-1.900||-5.741||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||71-75-72-77 (+7)||-1.464||2.644||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-76||-0.469||-3.684||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||69-69-69-70 (-7)||1.678||2.885||$125,880|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||68-69-71-69 (-10)||2.738||2.682||$119,843|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-67||-1.365||-0.853||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||67||66-70-72-76 (-4)||-5.382||-1.416||$15,884|
Moore’s last appearance, his sixth-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at , is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from