In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Moore from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of June 26, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Taylor Moore odds for the Travelers Championship
Moore’s recent form
- In his last five events, Moore has an average finish of 51st.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Moore has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his last five events.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Moore at the Travelers Championship
- Moore finished 56th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- This course is set up to play at 6,841 yards, 423 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Moore will take to the 6,841-yard course this week at TPC River Highlands after having played courses with an average length of 7,263 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Taylor Moore 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||56||68-68-70 (-2)||–||–||$19,007|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||75-77||1.096||-5.684||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||76-71||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||72-66-65-69 (-16)||4.724||-11.904||$50,808|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||64||69-71-79-76 (+15)||14.460||-12.112||$19,440|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-71||-2.418||0.988||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-76||-0.722||-0.370||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-74||-0.66||-1.52||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-80||-1.900||-5.741||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||71-75-72-77 (+7)||-1.464||2.644||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-76||-0.469||-3.684||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||69-69-69-70 (-7)||1.678||2.885||$125,880|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||68-69-71-69 (-10)||2.738||2.682||$119,843|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-67||-1.365||-0.853||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||67||66-70-72-76 (-4)||-5.382||-1.416||$15,884|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from