Taylor Moore currently hasodds to claim the title at The RSM Classic. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Moore from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of November 21, 2021 at 11:21 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Taylor Moore odds for the The RSM Classic
Moore’s recent form
- Moore has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five events.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five events.
- Moore has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -14.5.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,307 yards, which is 302 yards longer than the 7,005-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- Moore will take to the 7,005-yard course this week at Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,251 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Taylor Moore 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||71-72||$0|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||24||66-70-68-67 (-13)||$61,950|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||17||67-71-66-68 (-16)||$86,683|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-73||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from