In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Moore from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of June 3, 2022 at 7:29 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Taylor Moore odds for the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
Moore’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Moore has an average finish of 60th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Moore has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of +1 across his last five events.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday details
- Date: June 2- 6, 2022
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,533 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Moore at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
- Moore finished 84th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Moore carded one birdie and four bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Measuring 7,533 yards, Muirfield Village Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,289 yards.
- The courses Moore has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,285 yards, while Muirfield Village Golf Club will play at 7,533 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Taylor Moore 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||84||75 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||76-71||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||72-66-65-69 (-16)||4.724||-11.904||$50,808|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||64||69-71-79-76 (+15)||14.460||-12.112||$19,440|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-71||-2.418||0.988||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-76||-0.722||-0.370||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-74||-0.66||-1.52||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-80||-1.900||-5.741||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||71-75-72-77 (+7)||-1.464||2.644||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-76||-0.469||-3.684||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||69-69-69-70 (-7)||1.678||2.885||$125,880|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||68-69-71-69 (-10)||2.738||2.682||$119,843|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-67||-1.365||-0.853||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||67||66-70-72-76 (-4)||-5.382||-1.416||$15,884|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from