Taylor Moore enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he made the cut in his last event, the Barracuda Championship, and finished 65th. The tournament will be held July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan, hosted at the par 72, 7,340-yard course. Cameron Davis is the defending champion.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:24 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Taylor Moore odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Moore’s recent form
- Moore will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his last five tournaments, Moore has an average finish of 42nd.
- Moore has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Measuring 7,340 yards, Detroit Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,265 yards.
- Golfers at Detroit Golf Club have averaged a score of -11 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The average course Moore has played over the past year has been 72 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Taylor Moore 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||65||N/A||$7,881|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||21||66-72-68-68 (-14)||5.448||10.012||$37,308|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||24||67-66-72-68 (-11)||12.332||4.848||$57,865|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||56||68-68-70-72 (-2)||12.724||-5.136||$19,007|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||75-77||1.096||-5.684||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||76-71||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||72-66-65-69 (-16)||4.724||-11.904||$50,808|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||64||69-71-79-76 (+15)||14.460||-12.112||$19,440|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-71||-2.418||0.988||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-76||-0.722||-0.370||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-74||-0.66||-1.52||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-80||-1.900||-5.741||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||71-75-72-77 (+7)||-1.464||2.644||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-76||-0.469||-3.684||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||69-69-69-70 (-7)||1.678||2.885||$125,880|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||68-69-71-69 (-10)||2.738||2.682||$119,843|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-67||-1.365||-0.853||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||67||66-70-72-76 (-4)||-5.382||-1.416||$15,884|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from