Below you’ll find stats and insights about Moore from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of May 27, 2022 at 7:31 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Taylor Moore odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Moore’s recent form
- Moore has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his last five events, Moore has an average finish of 69th.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five tournaments.
- Moore has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five events, his average score has been +2.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Moore at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Moore finished 111th when he last played this event in 2022.
- Moore finished with one birdie and five bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 75 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,284).
- Colonial Country Club checks in at 7,209 yards, 42 yards shorter than the average course Moore has played over the past year (7,251 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Taylor Moore 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||111||76 (+6)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||72-66-65-69 (-16)||4.724||-11.904||$50,808|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||64||69-71-79-76 (+15)||14.460||-12.112||$19,440|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-71||-2.418||0.988||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-76||-0.722||-0.370||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-74||-0.66||-1.52||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-80||-1.900||-5.741||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||71-75-72-77 (+7)||-1.464||2.644||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-76||-0.469||-3.684||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||69-69-69-70 (-7)||1.678||2.885||$125,880|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||68-69-71-69 (-10)||2.738||2.682||$119,843|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-67||-1.365||-0.853||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||67||66-70-72-76 (-4)||-5.382||-1.416||$15,884|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Moore’s 32nd-place finish in his most recent outing at the AT&T Byron Nelson (TPC Craig Ranch, May 12-15).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from