Taylor Heinicke and his Washington Football Team teammates hit the field against the Carolina Panthers in a Week 11 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this article, we dig into all of Heinicke’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Taylor Heinicke Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Heinicke’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Taylor Heinicke Passing Trends Vs. Carolina Panthers
- The 194.3 yards per game the Panthers are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s best pass defense.
- Heinicke throws for 242.7 passing yards per game this season, which is more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup of 228.5.
- In six of nine matchups this season, Heinicke has thrown for more than 228.5 yards.
- Heinicke’s passing yards per game average of 242.7 is higher than his average yards prop bet total this year (256.8) by 14.1 yards.
- Heinicke has exceeded his passing yards prop bet total in three games this season, or 37.5% of games with a prop available.
- The Panthers have allowed 13 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). They are eighth in the NFL in that category.
- Heinicke has thrown for a touchdown eight times this season in nine games played, including multiple TD passes three times.
- Heinicke has an interception in six of nine games this year, including multiple INTs three times.
Taylor Heinicke Rushing Trends Vs. Carolina Panthers
- Heinicke will go up against a Panthers squad that allows 107.0 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 13th-ranked rush defense.
- Heinicke’s rushing yards prop bet is set at 16.5 yards, compared to his season average of 27.4 yards per game.
- Heinicke would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (16.5) in five of nine games so far this season.
- The average rushing yards prop for Heinicke this season (24.0) is just a bit lower than his season average for rushing yards (27.4).
- So far this season, Heinicke has hit the over three times on his rushing yards prop bet (in eight opportunities).
- This season the Panthers have conceded eight rushing TDs. They are ranked 12th in the NFL in that category.
- Heinicke has one rushing touchdown this season in nine games played.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Taylor Heinicke or the Washington Football Team at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Football Team Vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from