Talor Gooch’s latest odds to win The RSM Classic are listed at. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Gooch from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article refers to odds updated as of November 21, 2021 at 7:20 PM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Talor Gooch odds for the The RSM Classic
Gooch’s recent form
- Gooch has made the cut four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Over his last five appearances, Gooch has finished in the top five once.
- Over his last five tournaments, Gooch has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -11.2.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Gooch at The RSM Classic
- Gooch finished 23rd in his only finish at this event in four visits.
- In his last four attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- The last time Gooch played this event in 2020, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,307 yards, which is 302 yards longer than the 7,005-yard par 70 for this week’s event.
- The average course Gooch has played over the last year (7,283 yards) is 278 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,005 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Talor Gooch 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||60||65-74-75-72 (+6)||$16,875|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||11||64-69-63-74 (-14)||$160,200|
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||5||67-68-70-62 (-21)||$342,469|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||11||64-67-71-66 (-16)||$162,750|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||4||69-70-66-68 (-15)||$315,000|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||57||69-71-74-70 (-4)||$21,280|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||31||73-67-66-70 (-8)||$48,925|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||68-71||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||33||69-72-67-70 (-2)||$60,143|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||36||64-70-73-69 (-4)||$30,744|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||18||74-71-71-71 (-1)||$110,670|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||14||67-69-68-71 (-5)||$125,625|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||44||71-78-70-73 (+4)||$31,300|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||39||69-69-67-71 (-12)||$31,185|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||70-71-71-72 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||73-74||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||46||72-69-72-69 (+2)||$19,070|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||5||71-68-71-67 (-11)||$579,375|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||43||73-73-71-74 (+3)||$30,287|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||12||68-71-69-71 (-5)||$197,625|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||48||66-74-77-71 (E)||$19,455|
|January 21-24||The American Express||21||74-66-65-72 (-11)||$58,625|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-67||$0|
Gooch’s last tournament appearance was on November 11-14 at Memorial Park Golf Course. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 60th-place finish in the Houston Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from