In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Kanaya from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of April 10, 2022 at 7:29 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Takumi Kanaya odds for the Masters Tournament
Kanaya’s recent form
- He has not made the cut in his last five appearances.
- Kanaya has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 7-10, 2022
- Location: Augusta, Georgia
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Scott Scheffler
Course history: Kanaya at the Masters Tournament
- Kanaya has not finished inside the top 20 in his last two trips to this event.
- Kanaya has made the cut in one of his last two trips to this tournament.
- Kanaya missed the cut when he last played this event in 2022.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,309 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,475-yard length for this week’s event.
- The average course Kanaya has played over the past year has been 148 yards shorter than the 7,475 yards Augusta National Golf Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Takumi Kanaya 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-74||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||77-71||-14.16||3.650||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-74||-2.161||0.795||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||66-71||-1.707||0.959||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from