NFL action in Week 11 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium will see the Atlanta Falcons and Tajae Sharpe face the New England Patriots at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday. In this article, we dig into all of Sharpe’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Tajae Sharpe Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Sharpe’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week 4||Football Team||21||2||2||15||0|
Tajae Sharpe Receiving Trends Vs. New England Patriots
- The Patriots have the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 236.8 yards per game through the air.
- Sharpe’s 18.9 receiving yards per game average is 6.6 fewer than his prop bet total in Thursday’s contest (25.5).
- Sharpe has collected over 25.5 receiving yards in two out of nine games this year (22.2%).
- Sharpe’s season average of 18.9 receiving yards per game is 9.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 28.0.
- Sharpe will look to go over a receiving yards prop bet for the first time this year (in four attempts).
- The Patriots have given up 13 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). They are eighth in the NFL in that category.
- In nine games this season, Sharpe has zero receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 17, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tajae Sharpe or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons Vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from