NFL action in Week 11 will see the Indianapolis Colts and T.Y. Hilton face the Buffalo Bills at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s take a look at Hilton’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you pick out your best bets.
T.Y. Hilton Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Hilton’s Game-by-Game Stats
T.Y. Hilton Receiving Trends Vs. Buffalo Bills
- This week Hilton will face the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense (201.2 yards allowed per game).
- Hilton’s 20.2 receiving yards per game average is 13.3 less than his prop bet total in Sunday’s matchup (33.5).
- Hilton has put up over 33.5 receiving yards once in five games this season (20.0%).
- Hilton’s average of 20.2 receiving yards per game is 14.7 more than his average prop bet over/under (5.5).
- Hilton has yet to hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet this year in one game.
- The Bills have allowed six touchdowns through the air (0.7 per game). They are first in the NFL in that category.
- Hilton has not caught a touchdown pass this year (in five games).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on T.Y. Hilton or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts Vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from