T.J. Hockenson’s Detroit Lions will take on the Green Bay Packers at 8:15 PM ET on Monday in Week 2 of the 2021 NFL campaign. With prop bets available for Hockenson in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best bets for this contest.
T.J. Hockenson Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Hockenson’s Game-by-Game Stats
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Trends Vs. Green Bay Packers
- The Packers conceded 237.1 passing yards per game last year, with the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense.
- Last season, Hockenson averaged 45.2 receiving yards per game, 67.8 less than the over/under of 113 set for Monday’s matchup.
- Over 16 outings last year, Hockenson did not total more than 113 receiving yards in a game.
- Hockenson’s season average of 45.2 receiving yards per game was 3.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets last season (48.5).
- Hockenson hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 16 games (50.0%) a season ago.
- At 1.4 passing TDs allowed per game last year, the Packers’ defense was ranked ninth in the league.
- T.J. Hockenson scored a receiving touchdown six times last season, out of 16 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in any of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 20, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on T.J. Hockenson or the Detroit Lions at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lions Vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from