NFL action in Week 11 at FirstEnergy Stadium will see the Detroit Lions and T.J. Hockenson match up against the Cleveland Browns at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Hockenson’s props, we take a look at all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
T.J. Hockenson Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Hockenson’s Game-by-Game Stats
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Trends Vs. Cleveland Browns
- The 248.6 passing yards the Browns allow per game makes them the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Hockenson’s 49.8 receiving yards per game are 15.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (34.5).
- Hockenson has collected more than 34.5 receiving yards in 66.7% of his games this season (six of nine).
- Hockenson has collected 10.8 fewer receiving yards per game (49.8) than the average over/under he’s had set, 60.6.
- Hockenson has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 22.2% of his games (twice in nine games).
- The Browns have given up 21 touchdowns through the air (2.1 per game). They are 30th in the NFL in that category.
- Hockenson has had a touchdown catch twice this year, out of nine games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on T.J. Hockenson or the Detroit Lions at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lions Vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from