The Phoenix Suns (36-15) are heavy favorites (-11.5) as they look to continue a six-game home win streak when they take on the Washington Wizards (19-32) on Saturday, April 10, 2021 at PHX Arena. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 229.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 10, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Wizards Betting Odds
Suns vs Wizards Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 10
Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Knee)
Daniel Gafford: Out (Ankle),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Suns and Wizards Records ATS
- Phoenix has played to a 32-18-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Suns are 3-1 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least an 11.5-point favorite.
- Phoenix and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 51% of its games this season (26/51).
- Washington has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 26-24.
- Washington and its opponents have often been held under the total points bet this season, only claiming the over in 48% (24) of their 50 games played.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2021||Suns||Wizards||-6||232||-242||196||Regular Season||128-107 WAS|
- Phoenix and its opponents have gone over Saturday’s 229 total in 19 out of 51 games (37.3%) this season.
- 28 Washington games this year (54.9% of its matchups) ended with a final total higher than Saturday’s over/under of 229 points.
- This season the average total for Suns games is 222.3 points, 6.7 fewer than the over/under of 229 points for this contest.
- Wizards’ games have a total points bet of 232 points this season, three points more than the over/under for this contest.
- The Suns’ average implied point total this season is 6.3 fewer points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (113.7 implied points on average compared to 120 implied points in this game).
- This season, Phoenix has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (120) 16 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Wizards (119.8) is 10.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (109).
- This season, Washington has scored more than this game’s implied total of 109 points 30 times.
- The Suns are at the eighth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114.4 PPG), while the Wizards allow the 29th-fewest points per game (118.5) in the league.
- The Suns have out-scored their opponents by a total of 333 points this season (6.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wizards have out-scored them by 252 more points on the year (five per game).
- Devin Booker leads the Suns in scoring, putting up 26.0 points per game.
- Booker’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 37.5, 2.9 greater than his season average of 34.6.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by Deandre Ayton’s 10.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Paul’s 8.7 assists per game .
- Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 26.5, 0.7 less than his season average of 27.2.
- Jae Crowder makes 2.4 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Paul leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Ayton collects 1.2 blocks a game to pace Phoenix.
- Paul’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- Russell Westbrook holds the top spot on the Wizards rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 10.6 rebounds per game and 10.7 assists per game.
- Westbrook’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 45.5, 2.4 higher than his season average of 43.1.
- Bradley Beal has outperformed his Washington teammates in scoring, putting up 30.9 points per game to go with 4.9 rebounds and 4.8 assists.
- Beal’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 8.1 lower than his season average of 40.6.
- Davis Bertans makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wizards, averaging 2.9 treys per game.
- Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 2.9.
- Washington’s Westbrook has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Daniel Gafford is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Westbrook’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals higher than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from