The Western Conference’s top two teams, the Golden State Warriors (18-2) and the Phoenix Suns (17-3), take the court at Footprint Center on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The Suns (on the spread, to win) meet the Warriors on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of November 30, 2021 at 10:08 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Suns vs Warriors Betting Odds
Suns Vs. Warriors Player Props
Injury Report as of November 30
Dario Saric: Out (Knee),
Frank Kaminsky: Out (Knee),
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
Damion Lee: Out (Personal),
Klay Thompson: Out (Right Achilles),
Andre Iguodala: Out (Knee),
James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
|Suns Offense||Stats (Rank)||Warriors Defense|
|112.6 (4)||Points/Gm||100.4 (1)|
|5.1 (29)||Possessions/Game||15.1 (10)|
|48.1 (1)||Field Goal %||42.1 (1)|
|36.2 (7)||3PT %||32.1 (4)|
|54.5 (3)||Effective FG %||49.1 (2)|
|57.7 (4)||True Shooting %||52.4 (1)|
|Warriors Offense||Stats (Rank)||Suns Defense|
|114 (2)||Points/Gm||105 (8)|
|15.1 (21)||Possessions/Game||5.1 (1)|
|47.9 (2)||Field Goal %||43.4 (5)|
|37 (3)||3PT %||33.9 (15)|
|56.6 (1)||Effective FG %||50 (6)|
|59.6 (1)||True Shooting %||53.1 (6)|
Suns and Warriors Betting Records
- Phoenix has covered 10 times in 20 games with a spread this season.
- The Suns have an ATS record of 7-8-1 when playing as at least 3-point favorites this season.
- Phoenix’s games have gone over the point total nine out of 20 times this season.
- Golden State has compiled a 15-4-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Warriors have won each of their two games this season when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- In Golden State’s 20 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total six times.
- Devin Booker leads the Suns in scoring, racking up 23.9 points per game.
- JaVale McGee paces Phoenix with 7.3 rebounds per game and Chris Paul leads the team with 10.1 assists per outing.
- Booker is the top three-point shooter for the Suns, connecting on 2.5 per game.
- Phoenix’s steals leader is Paul, who collects two per game. McGee leads the team averaging one block an outing.
- Draymond Green has the top spot on the Warriors rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 7.8 rebounds per game and 7.8 assists per game.
- Stephen Curry has outperformed his Golden State teammates in scoring, putting up 28.6 points per game to go with 5.8 rebounds and 6.8 assists.
- Curry leads the Warriors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 5.5 made threes per game.
- Golden State’s Curry has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Green is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.