The Washington Wizards (2-8) will look to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Phoenix Suns (7-3) on Monday, January 11, 2021 at Capital One Arena as underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 11, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Wizards Betting Odds
Suns vs Wizards Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 11
Jalen Smith: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Cameron Payne: Day To Day (Ankle)
Russell Westbrook: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Suns and Wizards Records ATS
- Phoenix is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 7-3.
- The Suns are 0-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 5.5-point favorite.
- In 30% of its games this season (3/10), Phoenix and its opponents have outscored the set over/under.
- Washington has played as expected this season with an even 5-5 record ATS.
- The Wizards only hold a 0-2 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 5.5-point underdog.
- Seven of Washington’s 10 games (70%) this season have covered the over/under.
Head to Head
Devin Booker scored a team-high 27 points to help lead the Suns over Rui Hachimura (21 points) and the Wizards 125-112 in their most recent matchup. The Suns were favored by 11 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 237 total points to fall short of the 347.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|7/31/2020||Suns||Wizards||-11||347.5||-474||378||Regular Season||125-112 PHO*|
|11/27/2019||Suns||Suns||-7||241||-287||232||Regular Season||140-132 WAS*|
|3/27/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-121 WAS|
|12/22/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||149-146 WAS|
|12/7/2017||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-99 WAS|
|11/1/2017||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-116 PHO|
|3/7/2017||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-127 WAS|
|11/21/2016||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-101 WAS|
|4/1/2016||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-99 WAS|
|12/4/2015||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-106 WAS|
- 7/31/2020 DNP – Suns: Kelly Oubre Jr., Aron Baynes
- 11/27/2019 DNP – Suns: Deandre Ayton, Aron Baynes
- The Suns are the league’s 18th-highest scoring team (110.8 PPG), while the Wizards allow the most points per game (122.7) in NBA play.
- The Suns have out-scored their opponents by a total of 62 points this season (6.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wizards have out-scored them by 30 more points on the year (three per game).
- The Suns scoring leader is Booker, who averages 22.0 points per game.
- Booker’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 25.5, 3.5 points greater than his season average of 22.0.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by Deandre Ayton’s 11.7 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Paul’s 8.5 assists per game .
- Paul’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 3.2 greater than his season average of 26.3.
- The Suns are led by Mikal Bridges from long distance. He connects on 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Bridges’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is Bridges, who collects 1.3 per game. Booker leads the team averaging 1.1 steals an outing.
- Booker’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 1.1.
- Russell Westbrook holds the top spot on the Wizards rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 9.7 rebounds per game and 11.3 assists per game.
- Westbrook’s PRA prop over/under for the game is posted at 35.5 combined points, rebounds, and assists, 4.8 less than his season average of 40.3.
- Bradley Beal has outperformed his Washington teammates in scoring, putting up 35.0 points per game to go with 5.0 rebounds and 4.6 assists.
- Beal’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 37.5, 7.1 lower than his season average of 44.6.
- Davis Bertans makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wizards, cashing in 2.5 treys per game.
- Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 1.0 shot greater than his season average of 2.5.
- Washington’s Westbrook has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Thomas Bryant is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- Bryant’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from