The Phoenix Suns (23-11) will try to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Golden State Warriors (19-17) on Thursday, March 4 at PHX Arena as favorites. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on FS-AZ. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 4, 2021, 11:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Warriors Betting Odds
Suns vs Warriors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 4
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg),
Kelly Oubre Jr.: Day To Day (Wrist)
Suns and Warriors Records ATS
- Phoenix is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 22-11-1.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Suns are 5-3 against the spread this season.
- 17 of 34 Phoenix games this season (50%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Golden State has played as expected this season with an even 18-18 record ATS.
- For the sixth time this season, the Warriors are at least a 6.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 4-1 against the spread.
- 41.7% of Golden State’s 36 games this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
The Suns got a team-high 20 points out of Mikal Bridges on the way to a 114-93 win against Stephen Curry (27 points) and the Warriors in their most recent matchup on January 28, 2021. The Suns were 2-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 207 total points to fall short of the 219.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2021||Suns||Suns||-2||219.5||-130||107||Regular Season||114-93 PHO*|
- 1/28/2021 DNP – Suns: Devin Booker, Dario Saric
- Phoenix’s games this season have gone over the point total for Thursday’s matchup point total (225 points) in 38.2% of opportunities (13 out of 34 matchups).
- In 15 out of Golden State’s 36 games this year (41.7%), the competing teams combined for more points than the total in Thursday’s matchup.
- The Suns have seen a 220.7 average over/under in their games this season, 4.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.5 points separates the average total points bet in Warriors’ games (226.5 points) and this matchup’s over/under (225 points).
- The Suns have an average implied point total of 112.9 this season, which is 3.1 points lower than their implied total in Thursday’s game (116).
- Phoenix has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (116) 13 times this season.
- The 117-point average implied total on the season for the Warriors is eight more points than the team’s 109-point implied total in this matchup.
- Golden State has scored more than 109 points 21 times this season.
- The Suns are at the 13th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.4 PPG), while the Warriors allow the 21st-fewest points per game (112.7) in the league.
- The Suns have out-scored their opponents by a total of 205 points this season (six points per game on average), and the Warriors have put up 40 more points than their opponents on the year (1.1 per game).
- The Suns scoring leader is Devin Booker, who averages 25.2 points per game.
- Booker’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 34.5, 1.3 greater than his season average of 33.2.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by Deandre Ayton’s 11.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Paul’s 9.0 assists per game .
- Ayton’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 11.5 boards, 0.1 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.4.
- The Suns are led by Jae Crowder from long distance. He knocks down 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is Ayton, who averages 1.1 per game. Paul leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a game.
- Paul’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- Draymond Green has the top spot on the Warriors rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 6.1 rebounds per game and 8.6 assists per game.
- Green’s assists prop over/under for the contest is listed at 9.5 assists, 0.9 assists greater than his season average of 8.6.
- Curry scores 29.7 points per game to pace Golden State.
- Curry’s points prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 0.8 points higher than his season average of 29.7.
- Curry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Warriors, cashing in 4.8 treys per game.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 4.8.
- Golden State’s Green has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and James Wiseman is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Green’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from