The Phoenix Suns (24-11) take a four-game winning streak into a road matchup with the Portland Trail Blazers (21-14), winners of three straight. The Trail Blazers are underdogs by in the contest, which begins at 10:00 PM ET (on NBCS-NW) on Thursday, March 11. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 11, 2021, 11:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Suns vs Trail Blazers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 11
Devin Booker: Day To Day (Knee),
Cameron Johnson: Out (Health Protocols)
Harry Giles III: Out (Calf),
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
CJ McCollum: Out (Left foot),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Suns and Trail Blazers Records ATS
- Phoenix has a 24-11 record ATS this year.
- The Suns are 9-6 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 4.5-point favorite.
- Phoenix and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 48.6% of its games this season (17/35).
- Portland has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 19-16.
- When playing as at least a 4.5-point underdog, the Trail Blazers manage an even 7-7 record against the spread.
- Portland and its opponents have often hit the over this season, doing so in 54.3% (19) of its 35 games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Suns defeated the Trail Blazers 132-100. Devin Booker led the Suns with 34 points, and Damian Lillard paced the Trail Blazers with 24. The Suns covered the spread as 6-point favorites, and the teams put up a total of 232 total points to hit the over on the 227-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2021||Suns||Suns||-6||227||-241||195||Regular Season||132-100 PHO|
- In Phoenix’s matchups this season, the Suns and their opponents have exceeded Thursday’s over/under of 226 points 12 times (34.3% of opportunities).
- In 57.1% of Portland’s games this season (20 of 35), the total points scored was higher than Thursday’s 226-point over/under.
- The Suns have seen a 220.7 average over/under in their games this season, 5.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Trail Blazers’ games this season (229.4 points).
- The Suns’ average implied point total this season is two fewer points than their implied total in Thursday’s game (113 implied points on average compared to 115 implied points in this game).
- Phoenix has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (115) 14 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Trail Blazers (117.7) is 6.7 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (111).
- Portland has scored more than 111 points in 22 games this season.
- The Suns are at the 12th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.6 PPG), while the Trail Blazers allow the 24th-fewest points per game (114.9) in the league.
- The Suns have scored a total of 227 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.5 per game), while the Trail Blazers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 15 total points, -0.4 per game).
- The Suns scoring leader is Booker, who puts up 24.9 points per game.
- Booker’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 38.5, 5.5 higher than his season average of 33.0.
- Chris Paul leads Phoenix with 8.8 assists per game and Deandre Ayton paces the team with 11.4 rebounds per contest.
- Paul’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 33.5, 4.0 higher than his season average of 29.5.
- Jae Crowder connects on 2.4 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Phoenix’s steals leader is Paul, who averages 1.2 per game. Ayton leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a contest.
- Paul’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals higher than his season average of 1.2.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers go-to guy, Lillard, leads the team in both scoring (29.8 points per game) and assists (8.0 assists per game).
- Lillard’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 46.5, 4.5 greater than his season average of 42.0.
- When it comes to rebounds, Enes Kanter is the Portland leader with 11.8 per game.
- Kanter’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 4.6 higher than his season average of 24.9.
- CJ McCollum is tops from three-point range for the Trail Blazers, hitting 4.8 threes per game.
- Robert Covington is tops on Portland in both steals (1.6) and blocks (1.2) per game.
- Covington’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from