The Portland Trail Blazers (18-11) are underdogs as they look to extend a three-game road winning streak when they take on the Phoenix Suns (19-10) on Monday, February 22 at PHX Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on NBCS-NW. The point total is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of February 21, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Suns vs Trail Blazers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 22
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
CJ McCollum: Out (Left foot),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle),
Harry Giles III: Day To Day (Calf)
Suns and Trail Blazers Records ATS
- Phoenix is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 19-10.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Suns are 3-3 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Phoenix and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 14 of 29 games this season (48.3%).
- Portland has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 16-13.
- For the fourth time this season, the Trail Blazers are at least a 6.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 1-2 against the spread.
- 16 of Portland’s 29 games (55.2%) this season have gone over the over/under.
- Phoenix’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Monday’s matchup total (229 points) in 10 out of 29 opportunities (34.5% of matchups).
- In 16 out of Portland’s 29 games this season (55.2%), the competing teams combined for more points than the total in Monday’s matchup.
- On average, the over/under in Suns games is 8.7 points fewer than the over/under of 229 points in this matchup.
- Trail Blazers’ games have a total points bet of 230.9 points this season, 1.9 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The Suns’ average implied point total this season is 5.5 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (112.5 implied points on average compared to 118 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Phoenix has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (118) nine times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Trail Blazers (117.7) is 6.7 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (111).
- Portland has scored more than 111 points in 20 games on the season.
- The Suns are the league’s 17th-highest scoring team (112.6 PPG), while the Trail Blazers allow the 26th-fewest points per game (115.2) in NBA action.
- The Suns have totaled 138 more points than their opponents this season (4.8 per game on average), and the Trail Blazers have scored just 13 more points than their opponents (0.5 per game).
- Devin Booker leads the Suns scoring 24.3 points per game.
- Booker’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 34.5, 2.1 higher than his season average of 32.4.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by Deandre Ayton’s 12.1 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Paul’s 8.5 assists per game .
- Paul’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 1.6 less than his season average of 30.1.
- Jae Crowder is the top three-point shooter for the Suns, knocking down 2.5 per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Phoenix’s steals leader is Paul, who collects 1.3 per game. Ayton leads the team averaging 1.0 block an outing.
- Paul’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers go-to guy, Damian Lillard, leads the team in both scoring (30.0 points per game) and assists (7.9 assists per game).
- Lillard’s assists prop total for the contest is posted at 8.5 assists, 0.6 assists greater than his season average of 7.9.
- Enes Kanter’s 11.1 rebounds per game paces Portland’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.7 points per game.
- Kanter’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 8.5 boards, 2.6 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.1.
- CJ McCollum leads the Trail Blazers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.8 made threes per game.
- McCollum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 2.3 shots lower than his season average of 4.8.
- Robert Covington is a defensive force for Portland, leading the team in both steals (1.6 per game) and blocks (1.0 per game).
- Covington’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from