A game after he scored 32 points in a 125-120 loss to the Bulls, Victor Oladipo leads the Houston Rockets (4-8) at home against the Phoenix Suns (7-5) on Wednesday, January 20, 2021. The Rockets are underdogs by in the matchup, which begins at 9:30 PM ET on ESPN.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 20, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Rockets Betting Odds
Suns vs Rockets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 20
Damian Jones: Out (Undisclosed),
Jalen Smith: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Cameron Payne: Day To Day (Ankle),
Dario Saric: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Sterling Brown: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chris Clemons: Out For Season (Achilles),
Danuel House Jr.: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Brodric Thomas: Day To Day (Ankle),
John Wall: Out (Knee)
Suns and Rockets Records ATS
- Phoenix is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 7-5.
- The Suns have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 5.5 points, going 0-3 this season.
- Phoenix and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 4 of 12 games this season (33.3%).
- Houston holds a losing record ATS this season with four wins and eight losses ATS.
- The Rockets hold an even 1-1 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 5.5-point underdog.
- 33.3% of Houston’s 12 games this season have reached the over/under.
Head to Head
The Suns knocked off the Rockets 127-91 in the last meeting between the teams on February 7, 2020. James Harden scored 32 points to pace the Rockets, and Kelly Oubre Jr. scored 39 points for the Suns. The Suns covered the spread as 2.5-point underdogs, and the teams fell short of the 234.5-point over/under after combining to score 218.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2020||Rockets||Suns||-2.5||234.5||-139||117||Regular Season||127-91 PHO*|
|12/21/2019||Rockets||Suns||-9||234.5||-449||343||Regular Season||139-125 HOU*|
|12/7/2019||Rockets||Rockets||-11||240.5||-723||527||Regular Season||115-109 HOU*|
|4/7/2019||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||149-113 HOU|
|3/15/2019||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-102 HOU|
|2/4/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-110 HOU|
|3/30/2018||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-103 HOU|
|1/28/2018||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-102 HOU|
|1/12/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-95 HOU|
|11/16/2017||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||142-116 HOU|
- 2/7/2020 DNP – Suns: Aron Baynes;
Rockets: Russell Westbrook
- 12/21/2019 DNP – Suns: Deandre Ayton, Ricky Rubio
Rockets: Eric Gordon
- 12/7/2019 DNP – Suns: Deandre Ayton, Aron Baynes
Rockets: Eric Gordon
- The Suns are the NBA’s 20th-highest scoring team (109.9 PPG), while the Rockets allow their opponents the 21st-fewest points per game (112.7) in the league.
- The Suns have out-scored their opponents by a total of 37 points this season (3.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Rockets have out-scored them by 30 more points on the year (2.5 per game).
- Devin Booker leads the Suns scoring 22.1 points per game.
- Booker’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 34.5, 4.9 higher than his season average of 29.6.
- Chris Paul leads Phoenix with 8.6 assists a game and Deandre Ayton paces the squad with 11.6 rebounds per contest.
- Ayton’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 11.5 rebounds, 0.1 rebounds less than his season average of 11.6.
- The Suns are led by Mikal Bridges from beyond the arc. He makes 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Bridges’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is Bridges, who records 1.2 per game. Booker leads the team averaging 1.1 steals an outing.
- Bridges’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
- Christian Wood holds the top Rockets spot in two categories: scoring (23.8 points per game) and rebounding (10.7 rebounds per game).
- Wood’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is set at 8.5 boards, 2.2 rebounds less than his season average of 10.7.
- John Wall puts in work handing out assists and is Houston’s assist leader with 5.1 per game.
- Wall’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 1.1 higher than his season average of 28.4.
- Oladipo is tops from three-point range for the Rockets, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- Oladipo’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Nobody on Houston grabs more steals than Oladipo (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Wood (1.7 per game).
- Oladipo’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from