The Toronto Raptors (1-5) visit the Phoenix Suns (5-2) after losing three road games in a row. The Suns are favored by points in the contest, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The point total is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 6, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Raptors Betting Odds
Suns vs Raptors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 6
Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Concussion Protocol),
Jalen Smith: Day To Day (Ankle)
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Suns and Raptors Records ATS
- Phoenix has a 5-2 record ATS this year.
- The Suns have an even record against the spread when favored by at least 3.5 points, going 1-1 this season.
- In 14.3% of its games this season (1/7), Phoenix and its opponents have outscored the set over/under.
- Toronto holds a losing record ATS this season with one wins and five losses ATS.
- For the fourth time this season, the Raptors are at least a 3.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 1-2 against the spread.
- In six games this season, Toronto has hit the over in 50% of their games.
Head to Head
Pascal Siakam (33 points) led the Raptors over Devin Booker (22 points) and the Suns 123-114 in their most recent matchup on Tuesday. The Raptors were favored by 3.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 237 total points in the matchup went over the 225.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||Raptors||Suns||-3.5||225.5||-158||131||Regular Season||123-114 TOR*|
|2/21/2020||Raptors||Raptors||-8||228.5||-360||283||Regular Season||118-101 TOR*|
|1/17/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-109 TOR|
|11/2/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-98 TOR|
|12/13/2017||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-109 TOR|
|12/5/2017||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-113 TOR|
|1/22/2017||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-103 PHO|
|12/29/2016||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-91 PHO|
|2/2/2016||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-97 TOR|
|11/29/2015||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-102 PHO|
- 3/3/2020 DNP – Suns: Kelly Oubre Jr., Aron Baynes; Raptors: Fred VanVleet, Serge Ibaka
- 2/21/2020 DNP – Raptors: Norman Powell
- Phoenix’s games this year have gone over the point total for Wednesday’s matchup point total (218 points) in 814.3% of opportunities (57 out of seven matchups).
- In 50% of Toronto’s games this season (3 of 6), the total points scored was higher than Wednesday’s 218-point over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Suns games is 9.6 points fewer than the over/under of 218 points in this contest.
- Raptors’ games have an over/under of 216.2 points this season, 1.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The Suns have an average implied point total of 113.3 this season, which is 2.3 points higher than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (111).
- So far this season, Phoenix has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (111) 42 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Raptors (112.7) is 5.7 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (107).
- Toronto has scored more than 107 points in three games this season.
- The Suns are at the 20th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (107.9 PPG), while the Raptors allow the 17th-fewest points per game (110.2) in the league.
- The Suns have totaled a total of 51 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.3 per game), while the Raptors have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 25 total points, -4.2 per game).
- Booker leads the Suns scoring 21.1 points per game.
- Booker’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 3.4 points higher than his season average of 21.1.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by Deandre Ayton’s 10.7 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Paul’s 8.3 assists per game .
- Ayton’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 10.5 boards, 0.2 rebounds less than his season average of 10.7.
- Mikal Bridges makes 2.7 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Bridges’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is Bridges, who averages 1.4 per game. Booker leads the team averaging 1.0 steal a contest.
- Bridges’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 1.4.
- The Raptors leader in scoring is Fred VanVleet with 21.8 points per game. He also adds 5.5 rebounds per game and 5.5 assists per game.
- VanVleet’s points prop total for the contest is set at 18.5, 3.3 points lower than his season average of 21.8.
- Siakam (7.4 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.7 assists per game) are the Toronto leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Lowry’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 0.7 higher than his season average of 30.8.
- VanVleet is tops from three-point range for the Raptors, hitting 3.8 threes per game.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 3.8.
- Toronto’s OG Anunoby has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.0 per game and Chris Boucher is first in blocks with 2.2 per game.
- Boucher’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 1.7 blocks lower than his season average of 2.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from