A game after he exploded for 36 points in a 126-124 loss to the Trail Blazers, Zion Williamson leads the New Orleans Pelicans (12-16) at home against the Phoenix Suns (17-10) on Friday, February 19. The Pelicans are underdogs by in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on FS-NO. The over/under for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 19, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Suns vs Pelicans Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 19
Steven Adams: Day To Day (Ankle)
Suns and Pelicans Records ATS
- Phoenix is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 16-10-1.
- The Suns are 6-7-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 2.5-point favorite.
- Only 12 of 27 Phoenix games this season (44.4%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- New Orleans has a 13-15 record against the spread this season.
- As at least a 2.5-point underdog, the Pelicans frequently come up short with only a 5-7 record against the spread.
- 18 of New Orleans’ 28 games (64.3%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
Williamson (28 points) led the Pelicans over Devin Booker (25 points) and the Suns 123-101 in their last matchup on February 3, 2021. The Suns were favored by 2.5 points in the game, but the Pelicans covered the spread. The 224 total points in the matchup went over the 223.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2021||Suns||Pelicans||-2.5||223.5||-137||115||Regular Season||123-101 NO|
|12/29/2020||Suns||Suns||-2||222||-130||108||Regular Season||111-86 PHO|
- Phoenix and its opponents have gone over Friday’s 230.5 total in nine out of 27 games (33.3%) this season.
- In 41.4% of New Orleans’ games this season (12 of 29), the total points scored was greater than Friday’s 230.5-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Suns games is 219.2 points, 11.3 fewer than the over/under of 230.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.0 points separates this game’s over/under (230.5 points) and the average total points bet in Pelicans’ games (228.5 points) this season.
- The Suns’ average implied point total this season is 4.9 fewer points than their implied total in Friday’s game (112.1 implied points on average compared to 117 implied points in this game).
- Phoenix has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (117) seven times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Pelicans (114.2) is 0.2 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (114).
- New Orleans has scored more than 114 points 14 times this season.
- The Suns are the league’s 19th-highest scoring team (111.3 PPG), while the Pelicans allow the 23rd-fewest points per game (114.3) in NBA play.
- The Suns have totaled 89 more points than their opponents this season (3.3 per game on average), while the Pelicans have been out-scored by 104 total points (3.6 per game average differential).
- Booker leads the Suns scoring 24.4 points per game.
- Booker’s points prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 0.1 points greater than his season average of 24.4.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by Deandre Ayton’s 12.2 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Paul’s 8.2 assists per game .
- Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 0.6 higher than his season average of 27.9.
- The Suns are led by Jae Crowder from beyond the arc. He hits 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Paul leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Ayton collects 1.0 block a contest to pace Phoenix.
- Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
- Williamson owns the Pelicans top spot in scoring with 25.0 points per game and also tacks on 6.8 rebounds and 3.1 assists per contest.
- Williamson’s PRA prop total for the matchup is set at 32.5, 2.4 lower than his season average of 34.9.
- The New Orleans leaders in rebounds and assists are Steven Adams (8.9 rebounds per game) and Brandon Ingram (4.8 assists per game).
- Adams’ rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 8.5 rebounds, 0.4 rebounds less than his season average of 8.9.
- Lonzo Ball leads the Pelicans in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.9 made threes per game.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 2.9.
- New Orleans’ Ball has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Ingram is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.
- Ingram’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 0.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from