The Phoenix Suns (8-6) host the Denver Nuggets (8-7) as 1-point favorites after Devin Booker put up 31 points in the Suns’ 130-126 loss to the Nuggets. The matchup airs on FS-AZ at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 218.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of January 22, 2021, 8:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Suns vs Nuggets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 23
Damian Jones: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Dario Saric: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Greg Whittington: Out (Knee)
Suns and Nuggets Records ATS
- Phoenix has played to an 8-5 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 1 point, the Suns are 2-2 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Phoenix and its opponents have hit the over in 14 of 14 games this season (100%).
- Denver has played as expected this season with an even 7-7 record ATS.
- For the 11th time this season, the Nuggets are at least a 1-point underdog, where they have a record of 7-3 against the spread.
- 0% of Denver’s 15 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
Head to Head
The Nuggets defeated the Suns 130-126 in the last meeting between the teams on January 22, 2021. Booker scored 31 points to pace the Suns, and Nikola Jokic scored 31 points for the Nuggets. The Nuggets covered the spread as 0.5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 256 total points to cover the 220-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/22/2021||Suns||Suns||-0.5||220||-110||-110||Regular Season||130-126 DEN|
|1/1/2021||Nuggets||Nuggets||-3.5||220.5||-162||134||Regular Season||106-103 PHO*|
Nuggets: Michael Porter Jr.
- Phoenix and its opponents have hit the over on Saturday’s 218.5 total in 54 out of 14 games (385.7%) this year.
- 10 Denver games this year (66.7% of its matchups) ended with a final score greater than Saturday’s total of 218.5 points.
- On average, the Suns have seen a 219.2 over/under in their games this season, 0.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 10.8 points separates the average total points bet in Nuggets’ games (229.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (218.5 points).
- The Suns have an average implied point total of 30.2 this season, which is 79.8 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (110).
- Phoenix has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (110) 44 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Nuggets (29.2) is 78.8 fewer points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (108).
- Denver has scored more than this game’s implied total of 108 points 13 times this season.
- The Suns are the NBA’s 15th-highest scoring team (111 PPG), while the Nuggets allow their opponents the 21st-fewest points per game (112.7) in the league.
- The Suns have out-scored their opponents by a total of 39 points this season (2.8 points per game on average), and the Nuggets have put up 59 more points than their opponents on the year (3.9 per game).
- The Suns scoring leader is Booker, who averages 22.9 points per game.
- Booker’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 24.5, 1.6 points higher than his season average of 22.9.
- Deandre Ayton paces Phoenix with 12.1 rebounds per game and Chris Paul leads the squad with 8.7 assists per outing.
- Ayton’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 0.6 higher than his season average of 28.9.
- Mikal Bridges is the top three-point shooter for the Suns, connecting on 2.7 per game.
- Bridges’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Booker leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Ayton collects 1.2 blocks a game to pace Phoenix.
- Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
- Jokic leads the Nuggets in all things points, rebounds and assists, putting up 25.5 points, 11.4 grabbing rebounds and handing out 9.9 assists per game.
- Jokic’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 40.5, 6.3 less than his season average of 46.8.
- Michael Porter Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Nuggets, averaging 2.4 treys per game.
- Porter’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Denver’s Jokic has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Porter is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Jokic’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from