The Phoenix Suns (8-5) are favored by against the Denver Nuggets (7-7) on Friday, January 22 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of January 21, 2021, 3:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Suns vs Nuggets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 21
Damian Jones: Day To Day (Undisclosed),
Jalen Smith: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Dario Saric: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Greg Whittington: Out (Knee),
Michael Porter Jr.: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Suns and Nuggets Records ATS
- Phoenix has played to an 8-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Suns are an even 2-2 against the spread this season when they are at least a 1-point favorite.
- Phoenix and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 100% of its games this season (13/13).
- In their games this season, Denver has come up with an even record of 7-7 ATS.
- For the 11th time this season, the Nuggets are at least a 1-point underdog, where they have a record of 7-3 against the spread.
- 0% of Denver’s 14 games this season have fell below the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Suns knocked off the Nuggets 106-103. Devin Booker led the Suns with 22 points, and Jamal Murray paced the Nuggets with 31. The Suns covered the spread as 3.5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 209 total points to go under the 220.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/1/2021||Nuggets||Nuggets||-3.5||220.5||-162||134||Regular Season||106-103 PHO*|
- 1/1/2021 DNP –
Nuggets: Michael Porter Jr.
- In Denver’s games this year, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Friday’s matchup total in nine out of 14 matchups (64.3%).
- The Suns have seen a 216.4 average over/under in their games this season, 3.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Nuggets’ games have a total points bet of 227.4 points this season, 7.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Suns have an average implied point total of 30.4 this season, which is 80.6 points lower than their implied total in Friday’s game (111).
- This season, Phoenix has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (111) 42 times.
- The 29.3-point average implied total on the season for the Nuggets is 79.7 fewer points than the team’s 109-point implied total in this matchup.
- Denver has scored more than this game’s implied total of 109 points 11 times this season.
- The Suns are the NBA’s 19th-highest scoring team (109.8 PPG), while the Nuggets allow their opponents the 19th-fewest points per game (111.7) in the league.
- The Suns have totaled 43 more points than their opponents this season (3.3 per game on average), and the Nuggets have scored 55 more points than their opponents (3.9 per game).
- The Suns scoring leader is Booker, who contributes 22.2 points per game.
- Booker’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 34.5, 4.8 greater than his season average of 29.7.
- Deandre Ayton paces Phoenix with 12.0 rebounds a game and Chris Paul leads the team with 8.2 assists per contest.
- Paul’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 1.3 greater than his season average of 26.2.
- Cameron Johnson is the top three-point shooter for the Suns, knocking down 2.5 per game.
- Johnson’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, one shot less than his season average of 2.5.
- Booker leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Ayton collects 1.3 blocks an outing to pace Phoenix.
- Ayton’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets with 25.1 points per game, 11.5 rebounds per game, and 10 assists per game.
- Jokic’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 40.5, 6.1 less than his season average of 46.6.
- JaMychal Green makes more threes per game than any other member of the Nuggets, cashing in 2.2 treys per game.
- Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Denver’s Jokic has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Isaiah Hartenstein is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- Jokic’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from