The Dallas Mavericks (0-0) are against the Phoenix Suns (0-0) at PHX Arena on Wednesday, December 23, 2020. The game starts at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN.
Suns vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Suns and Mavericks Records ATS
- Phoenix put together a 37-34-2 record against the spread last season.
- The Suns had a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 1 point, going 14-16-1 last season.
- Phoenix and its opponents went over the set total in only 35 of 73 games last season (47.9%).
- Dallas more often than not came up short ATS last season, with a 38-39-3 record.
- When they played as at least a 1-point underdog last season, the Mavericks met expectations with 25-25-2 record against the spread.
- 49 of Dallas’ 80 games (61.2%) last season covered the over/under.
Head to Head
Devin Booker scored a team-high 27 points to lead the Suns past Luka Doncic (18 points) and the Mavericks 128-102 in their most recent matchup on Thursday. The Suns were favored by 8.5 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 230 total points to go under the 239-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/13/2020||Suns||Suns||-8.5||239||-374||293||Regular Season||128-102 PHO*|
|8/2/2020||Mavericks||Suns||-6||235||-250||204||Regular Season||117-115 PHO*|
|1/28/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-7||227.5||-289||235||Regular Season||133-104 PHO*|
|11/29/2019||Mavericks||Suns||-2||231||-134||113||Regular Season||120-113 DAL*|
|4/9/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-109 DAL|
|1/9/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-94 DAL|
|12/13/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-89 PHO|
|10/17/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-100 PHO|
|4/10/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-97 PHO|
|1/31/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-88 PHO|
- 8/13/2020 DNP – Suns: Kelly Oubre Jr., Aron Baynes; Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis
- 8/2/2020 DNP – Suns: Kelly Oubre Jr., Aron Baynes
- 1/28/2020 DNP – Suns: Aron Baynes
- 11/29/2019 DNP – Suns: Deandre Ayton
- Last season, the Suns were at the 10th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.6 PPG), while the Mavericks allowed the 16th-fewest points per game (113.1) in the league.
- The Suns put up only 16 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 0.2 per game), and the Mavericks out-scored opponents by 313 points on the season (3.9 more per game).
- Booker averaged 26.6 points per game last season.
- Deandre Ayton collected 11.5 rebounds a game and Chris Paul dished out 6.7 assists per outing.
- Paul averaged 1.6 steals per game. Ayton collected 1.5 blocks a contest.
- Doncic averaged 28.8 points per game last season while adding 8.8 assists.
- Kristaps Porzingis pulled down 9.5 rebounds per game.
- Willie Cauley-Stein collected 1.1 per game. Porzingis averaged 2.0 blocks an outing.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from