A game after he put up 42 points in a 123-112 win over the Kings, Nikola Vucevic leads the Orlando Magic (10-17) on the road against the Phoenix Suns (16-9) as 8.5-point underdogs. The matchup, which airs on FS-FL, tips off at 9:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 14, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 218 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 14, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Magic Betting Odds
Suns vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 14
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Al-Farouq Aminu: Day To Day (Knee),
James Ennis III: Day To Day (Groin),
Cole Anthony: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Frank Mason III: Out (Groin),
Aaron Gordon: Out (Ankle),
Evan Fournier: Day To Day (Back),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee)
Suns and Magic Records ATS
- Phoenix is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 15-9-1.
- Phoenix and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 11 of 25 games this season (44%).
- Orlando has a 12-15 record ATS this season.
- 13 of Orlando’s 27 games (48.1%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
- Phoenix’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Sunday’s matchup over/under (218 points) in 10 out of 25 opportunities (40% of matchups).
- In 14 out of Orlando’s 27 games this year (51.9%), the competing teams scored more points than the point total in Sunday’s matchup.
- This season, the average total for Suns games is 218.7 points, 0.7 more than the over/under of 218 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.7 points more than the average over/under in Magic’s games this season (217.3 points).
- The average implied total for the Suns this season is 111.9 points, 1.1 fewer points than their implied total of 113 points in Sunday’s game.
- Phoenix has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (113) eight times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Magic (112.3) is 7.3 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (105).
- Orlando has scored more than 105 points in 13 games this season.
- The Suns are the NBA’s 19th-highest scoring team (110.8 PPG), while the Magic allow their opponents the 14th-fewest points per game (111.9) in the league.
- The Suns have totaled a total of 74 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.9 per game), while the Magic have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 176 total points, -6.5 per game).
- Devin Booker leads the Suns scoring 24.4 points per game.
- Booker’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 0.1 points greater than his season average of 24.4.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by Deandre Ayton’s 12.3 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Paul’s 8.2 assists per game .
- Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 0.4 greater than his season average of 28.1.
- The Suns are led by Jae Crowder from long distance. He knocks down 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Paul leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Ayton collects 1.0 block a game to pace Phoenix.
- Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
- Vucevic holds the top Magic spot in two categories: scoring (24.0 points per game) and rebounding (11.5 rebounds per game).
- Vucevic’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 51.5, 12.5 higher than his season average of 39.0.
- Markelle Fultz puts in work giving out assists and is Orlando’s assist leader with 5.4 per game.
- Fultz’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 25.5, 4.1 higher than his season average of 21.4.
- Vucevic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Magic, cashing in 2.7 treys per game.
- Vucevic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.8 shots higher than his season average of 2.7.
- Nobody on Orlando grabs more steals than Vucevic (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Aaron Gordon (0.8 per game).
- Vucevic’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals higher than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from